Hund-N-Flocken holds a special place in our hearts. Its ingredients – and funny sounding name – were inspired by our founder, Sissy McGill. Hund-N-Flocken was Sissy’s 1st Recipe, and it has proudly supported the health and vitality of dogs since 1974. Today, this recipe still provides the best natural nutrient profile derived from pasture raised lamb, healthy whole grains, and our unique blend of nutritious superfoods, living probiotics and rich omegas to promote gut health and overall immune support! **Packaging May Vary**
Why We Love It
- REAL LAMB 1st INGREDIENT: Pasture raised lamb is the first ingredient in our flagship recipe, Hund-N-Flocken, providing your dog with real protein to support your dog’s overall health and wellness.
- Non-GMO WHOLE GRAINS: Brown rice and pearled barley provide a rich source of Fiber, B Vitamins and Minerals to keep your dog happy. Potato free and never made with any corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives.
- OPTIMIZED FOR FULL-BODY HEALTH : Specifically formulated to enhance your dog’s coat, sharp mind and optimal energy levels. Specially formulated with real pasture-fed lamb, healthy whole grains, whole superfoods, living probiotics and rich omegas to promote gut health and overall immune support.
- PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet’s gut health and overall immune support.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us.
About Solid Gold
Up to 80% of the immune system is influenced by the gut. That’s why Solid Gold Pet carefully crafted recipes cleanse with whole superfoods, balance with 90 million living probiotics, and fuel with high-quality omega fatty acids for gut health and overall immune support.
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chickpeas, Rice Bran, Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Blueberries, Cranberries, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein||22.0% min|
|Crude Fat||10.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% max|
|Zinc||200 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||250 IU/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50 mg/kg min|
|L-Carnitine||25 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.75% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.75% min|
|Lactic Acid Bacteria||2 x 105 cfu/g min|