Now you can feed the biology-based nutrition of Hill’s Science Diet in recipes with no corn, wheat or soy. Made with natural ingredients – plus added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids – this cat food is formulated with ingredients to support heart health. It is easy to digest and supports kidney and bladder health. It also supports the graceful aging of senior cats, in addition to lean muscles and beautiful skin and fur. This cat food includes clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C+E, for a healthy immune system, and is made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust. Feed Hill’s Science Diet No Corn, Wheat, Soy cat food to help support your pet’s energy and activity level.
• Biology-based nutrition of Science Diet with no corn, wheat or soy
• Formulated to support energy and activity level of cats age 7+
• Essential taurine for heart health and balanced minerals to support kidneys and bladder
• Supports lean muscles, healthy immune system, and beautiful skin and fur
• Dry cat food made with natural ingredients
• Formulated with ingredients to support heart health
• From Hill’s, the #1 Veterinarian Recommended pet food brand
Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Green Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Apples, Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Carrots, Calcium Carbonate, Broccoli, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Crude Protein||27% in|
|Crude Fat||17% min|
|Crude Fiber||3% max|
|Vitamin C||85 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||500 IU/kg min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.30% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.50% min|