Mealtime will turn into an event when your cat gets Freely’s simple, limited ingredient diet, grain-free rabbit recipe wet cat food. Whether you add it to dry kibble for moisture and a flavor boost or serve this recipe as a complete and balanced meal on its own, you can feed your best friend with confidence knowing that every ingredient was selected with purpose. Every meal will be packed with what your cat needs and nothing he or she doesn’t. Rabbit is included because it’s a carnivorous option that can help keep a cat’s system running smoothly.
- Wholesome, fresh rabbit is the first ingredient and the only protein in this recipe.
- Taurine is added for heart health.
- Antioxidant vitamins support a healthy immune system.
- Prebiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- No wheat, corn, soy, rice, barley or oats.
- What’s in the can is what’s on the label. With 98% animal protein, you can feed your cat with confidence.
- Simple ingredients give you confidence that your cat is well-nourished and ready to purr on a windowsill.
We’re here to make pet food simple. What goes into your pet’s bowl should be simple. Simply good for your pet and simply easy to understand. Because the more you know about your pet’s food, the more confidence you have that you made the right choice.
Deboned Rabbit, Vegetable Broth, Peas, Natural Flavor, Agar-Agar, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement,), Inulin (Chicory Root), Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Magnesium Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate
|Crude Protein||9% min|
|Crude Fat||6% min|
|Crude Fiber||2% max|